Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Play it forward

It really is time for me to do a "play it forward"!
Several months ago I received a gorgeous bag from www. Madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk. We keep in contact a wee bit and our children are now penfriends with each other! It is very cool!

This is where I have a year to send you a gift ( I will more than likely make something ). It will be done a lot faster than a year though - I will aim for the end of November.
All you need to do is make a comment on my blog and i will send a little something to the first 3 people who comment.
You then will need to play it forward yourself and put this on to your own blog.
It is a lot of fun and by carrying on with it, we are setting a chain of fun in motion worldwide.
I will post worldwide too!

2 comments:

  1. hi Kimberley, i think its pretty cool too!!! good luck with the pay it forward, obviously i'm not adding myself to the mix so everyone getting commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete