Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 28 January 2014

back to reality

Two back at school last week,; my school today (IT whizz I am after a bit of angst over file importing etc but i have had success today!) and the last one will be back next Wednesday. (joys of NZ school system!) Last tiny adventure for the days when I need to get out of the house, but cannot be bothered going far, is geocaching in our neighbourhood. fab looking for little items people have stashed all over the world in suburbs/parks/bus shelters etc. Take a look at www.geocaching.com . But, um, you do get funny looks from people whne looking in clumps of trees behind bus shelters, in parks under sea-saws etc etc. Hilarious really.

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to get into geocaching I have a few friends who do it and I am quite keen to give it a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this link. There are some active geocachers in my area, so am going yo enjoy having a Loki at this little game more.

    ReplyDelete