Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 28 March 2014

Share Your Country Swap - USA and overview of swap

in my Share your country swap I also swapped with the lovely Dawn. (you can see what she has written about what I sent her too. We are swapping more wool, as she and friends have gone ga-ga over wool with possum in it!)
Dawn is a clever clogs - she lives on a farm in Maine and spins and dyes wool from her sheep, makes soap, and lipbalms and shops at very cool local farmy businesses. I'd love to do that in NZ - we are a huge farming country, but I know of very little businesses that sell local,in other shops, other than at farmers markets. Dawn sent an awesome big bag from a local festival, gorgeous smelling soap, a lotion bar and lipbalm,Cadbury Easter eggs (I had no idea Cadbury was in the USA either, but we do not get these eggs here - I can find UK made ones though) - might or might not share with the boys :) , and some of her beautiful, beautiful wool. And a keyring too. (i love key rings and have a multitude of them on my lanyard! Keys are very important at school!)

I loved hosting this swap. Thank you dawn for a thoughtful package.
Go here, here, here, here, to see what others sent and received in my swap so far. There are so many creative, amazing , generous bloggers out there. I have serious craft skills jealousy!

2 comments:

  1. Love Dawn ! Such a generous swapper and an amazingly creative gal .. .. .. she also loves Turkish Delight :) and her lip balm and body balm and soap are AMAZING!
    Popping over to see what you sent her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kimberley thanks for you for joining my stationery swap could you please email me your email address .
    Thank you .just so I can get in contact with you later on.
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete