Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 29 May 2014

brightening up your day

I'm in woollen tights today, with herringbone type shorts,a  black merino top and my mustard cardigan with my bright yellow cowl. That will brighten up the world.
We've had freezing weather in Auckland; I've had a horrid cold, asthma and horrendous sinuses, but have had to soldier on, as have huge amounts to do at school. Study going so, so.
A lot of time has been sitting by the fire and finding more blankets for the beds. (and dealing with leaking hot water bottles... arrrrggghhh... we are an electric blanket free home. One of my brothers did his best to burn our house down when he was a child with one of them... we have never had them since.) I knit dishcloths while studying... (memorizing). And have started a funky hat for a nephew too. Is it cold where you are?


4 comments:

  1. The fire has been on every evening - hot water bottles in the bed -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sat at home with a crochet blanket draped over my knees. Coming up to an English summer of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep its cold here too...but those colours are making me feel happy hehe....fire is lit ok it took me awhile to light it but hooray its finally actually staying alight..{Hubby is away } hugs xo
    I am enjoying the colder weather though.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fire looks lovely and cosy, it's been grey, rainy and cold this past held term week so no trips out for us just a very lazy week x

    ReplyDelete