Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 20 January 2015

daily life

I am in denial that two of my boys start the new 2015 school year in two days time. TWO days. Crikey. I think we are pretty much organised - still waiting for a couple of textbooks to arrive.

oh. WAITING. Tomorrow night. 6pm. Cambridge IGCSE results are out. As a mum I am nervous. The 16 year old is starting to freak out... he has run away to a mate's house today. Will probably run away and do something to keep himself busy tomorrow too until 6 pm. The school thinks he should fly. I am hoping that. Fingers crossed. I think this may be one of the biggest things in his life yet. Big for him and big for the parents. We all want our kids to do well. As a kid with aspergers and dysgraphia and dyscalculia, we have had a lot more hurdles than most to get to where we are. It has been hard. We are in a good spot now and at a brilliant school who has bent over backwards to help.

The heat is still ON. It is hideous this summer. Quite ridiculous that children have to sit in a classroom in the heat, and this is not the warmest month either.

I'm still knitting. Another one of those cardigans - hee hee. This time in red.




I've been sorting wool - this is FUN. (I have also given away A LOT of wool).





I've finished another essay and submitted it. Now for exam study....

I've been into school for a few hours and sorted out my office (all to myself now - yay) and piled up the huge pile of new books on new shelving - more space is glorious! Bought a pile of new magazines today for school too.

And look at my other rosebush - glorious yellow and so many buds!






How are your days?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exam results! Sounds like you are well organised for going back to school X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I hope the results are good. Good luck.
    that's a lots of lovely looking yarn you have there. And the red cardigan looks great.
    sx

    ReplyDelete