Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 30 May 2015

city escape

It is our 19th wedding anniversary in 2 days, so we escaped early to the city after work last night. The city is going from strength to strength with more and more to do/look at/buy :) every time we go in there. My boys are always in there running around with mates but it is a bit more relaxing with just the two of us when we can really look at things and walk around for hours. There was dinner at Ostro; a night at The Sebel; breakfast at L'Assiette; stationery buying at Kikki K; wool buying at Mascos and clothing buying at AS Colour. The best thing I ever did was meet my husband around 23 years ago at Whakapapa skifield!






















2 comments:

  1. Oh Auckland how I love you . . .
    Happy Anniversary to you both AND yeah for loving Auckland!
    I smiled big at the Masco photo ... does that make me weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Lovely that you celebrated so well. X

    ReplyDelete