Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 20 November 2015

Friday Afternoon



This was last Friday afternoon. Sun streaming. Knitting. Writing letters. Ironing basket.
One week later it is wet. Ironing basket has not moved nor has one item of clothing been ironed! I keep sewing more things to wear :), Few plans this weekend, which is just the way I like it. Possibly might be knitting, stitching and more writing in there.

I'm going on a robotics course for school, which I am really excited about. I think, possibly, one for home might be a fab idea (family present?), as I'll be one of two lead staff at school teaching students this! The library is changing next year, more than likely, with a class of students on the side. It will still have many, many books, but more tech stuff, robotics, a makerspace if you like. I excited about it all! (still not sure I'd like my own children to be going into a MLE environment in some ways.. one of my kids would do zero if no-one chased him! It it does not interest him, little is done. Oh yes - we will have fun in high school with that one! I do think the education system needs to change, as we fail too many, but not every child suits an MLE environment. Parental choice in what school students go to I guess).

Have a super weekend everyone.

1 comment: