Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 21 February 2016

Easter Swap




This will be a super fast swap as Easter is only 5 weeks away.

What to do:

make something Easter orientated (ie dishcloth, bag, mug rug, mug cosie, bookmark, rabbits, chickens etc) (you could even start now)
buy something Easter orientated (ie fabric, egg cup, stationery, teacup, mug etc etc)
buy some Easter chocolate
contact your partner for address/find out their favourite Easter things
send off to your partner

Please leave a comment below if interested and state if you are willing to post within your own country/region or worldwide.

Sign ups close next Saturday February 27 and partners announced Sunday February 28.
Packets must be in the post by  Wednesday March 16

Tracy at Mad About Bags has a very cool stationery swap happening too.

14 comments:

  1. Count me in please Kimberley happy to post worldwide xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey, count me in happy to post anywherexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kim
    Count me in as well please. Happy to post anywhere.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please. I'd prefer UK posting please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in Kimberley. Happy to post anywhere. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please Kimberley. Happy to post anywhere.
    lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm keen, prefer to post to NZ please :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in please. Happy to post worldwide.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to take part. Happy to post anywhere too. Thanks for hosting. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have a blog but I'd love to be part of this swap! I'll post any place.
    Sarahdberg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nuts! Am I too late to join?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim - email me at Kimberley@atkinson.org.nz and we can be partners.

      Delete
  12. Gutted I missed this as I have only just discovered your blog, but I look forward to doing future events like this!

    ReplyDelete