Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 23 March 2016

A Stationery Swap (oooh goodie!)

Hooray for another swap (I'm at the end of finally completing all my current swaps. I've been living at the post office spending a tidy wee sum on parcels around the world.)
This swap was a stationery swap hosted by Tracy of Mad About Bags. Stationery is one of my big loves. A HUGE love really. I have an obscene amount of it really, even if I do think New Zealand is particularly poor at in especially writing paper/notecards for my many penfriends.


I was partnered with another kiwi Glenda (blogless Glenda) who is lovely. We've been partnered before. These are the items I sent to her - a bit from my favourite shop Kikki K (yay for their sales lately too - lots of fab stuff! I'm sorted for Christmas bits and bobs). The Hema paperclips are from The Netherlands back in 2011? I found a few packs in my cupboard!





And these are the very lovely items that Glenda sent to me. It is always exciting opening a package at school along with book packages... Lots of writing packs, loose writing paper (some vintage goodies in there with the Pink Panther and Anne Geddes and I adore Winnie the Pooh stuff!), washi, sticky notes (I go through a ton with uni stuff /school etc) and a fab planner kit. (probably will use this in my scrapbooking). The handmade items were some very cool cards and a sweet tissue holder.
Thank you so much Glenda for a glorious pack of goodies and to Tracy for a fab swap theme! One can never have enough stationery... (the husband would disagree...!!!!!!)
 





3 comments:

  1. OF course you are right, Kimberley, one can't have too much stationery. What lovely parcels, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great swappy things, I adore the pineapple notes!! I am with you, you can never have too much stationery, well, unless it falls out of cupboards on top of you, that might be a bit much. But otherwise, never too much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm there seems to be somewhat of an addiction going on there ... good for you xx lol x

    ReplyDelete