Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 18 April 2016

The Enchanted Rose Mug Swap








Quite a while ago, I signed up for Enchanting Rose's Mug Swap.
It was a really delightful swap. I received this amazing package from Elizabeth in Tennessee. It is neat to see how different Twinings tea is packaged in other countries - we buy this tea in a box of either 30 or 100 teabags here with no individual foil bags around each teabag. the mug is perfect for a huge cup of tea all day long. I loved the sweet bookmark Elizabeth made and the pen and notebook will be well used. The hand towel was divine. Tea bag dishes are all over the house here - depending on where I drink my cup of tea!
Thank you Elizabeth for a beautiful package! (I adored the tissue paper too - have only ever seen plain tissue paper in NZ!)

And I sent my package to Cheryl. I love her travel blogging especially.  This is what I sent her -


Thank you Stephanie for hosting a fabulous swap.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tea cup... Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Kimberly, what a joy to see the lovelies you received from Elizabeth! The bird mug is just precious :)

    And oh my, what a gorgeous mug you sent to Cheryl - so sweet and feminine.

    Thank you so much for joining the exchange! I look forward to having you link your post up on Wednesday for the reveal. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kimberly~~
    I came to visit you from my dear Stephanie's tea cup reveal, so nice to meet you.
    Your mug is darling with that sweet bird on it, and the mug you sent out is quite pretty and feminine. I love a dainty mun over a large mug. :)
    Elizabeth certainly gifted you with some beautiful gifts, enjoy!
    Blessings~~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it delightful to receive packages from far off places! I like individually wrapped teabags because I can share them with others. The mug that you sent to Cheryl is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bird mug!!! Who doesn't love a nest full of baby birdies?! Precious.
    Oh, and what a great name for your blog.

    ReplyDelete