Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 15 May 2016

lately with Pip Lincolne

Man the days are going too fast. Weeks back I was whinging and mad bout having one of the last university exams and only a 2-3 week gap between this paper finishing and the new one starting.
Now I'm actually quite happy that it is 6 weeks till the exam as I am weeks behind with study notes....
The hideous 5000 word report was finally submitted on Friday night and I've done little all weekend since. I even had a 3 hour sleep this afternoon.


Lately -


Making : a shawl, hat, socks, dishcloths
Cooking : dinner one night this week - well and truly surprised the husband :)
Drinking : water and tea (all I drink)
Reading: The Cherub Series
Wanting: not much!
Looking: at the autumn leaves
Playing: soon!
Deciding: what to do for our 20th wedding anniversary
Wishing: I had more hours at school!
Enjoying: being lazy
Waiting: for others (which drives me nuts!)
Liking: how easy my life seems to be most days
Wondering: why people do not think about others
Loving: 21-23 degrees still!
Pondering: whether to cast on something else!
Considering: winter wardrobe stuff
Buying: wool for my aunt and cousin for birthdays
Watching: Code Black (the one hour of tv I watch a week)
Hoping: the kid does okay with his exams
Marvelling: at the warmth still
Cringing: at me having to dance in front of the school.
Needing: more sleep
Questioning: lots of things
Smelling: new body lotion
Wearing: shorts and tees and sleeveless dresses still!
Following: the middle kid with books (reading same series)
Noticing: teens growing up
Knowing: too much to do
Thinking: how to get study motivation
Admiring: the husband and all he does for me/our family
Sorting: endless laundry
Getting: frustrated with other adults
Bookmarking: new knitting blogs
Coveting: books and glerup slippers
Disliking: the government
Opening: lots of snail mail
Giggling: at students and the things they say
Feeling: stressed but happy
Snacking: not much
Helping: others
Hearing: loud music from teen's rooms/ Skype conversations

2 comments:

  1. Lately you have been incredibly busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, well done for keeping your spending so low,mI am impressed! X

    ReplyDelete