Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Dishcloth/mug rug swap partners (finally!)

Ahem! I do have a rather grand pile of dishcloths here... they do need ends sewed in!




I'm a bit late with posting the partners for the dishcloth/mug rug swap.
I'm still tired and have been running around doing school ball (prom) preparation for the eldest; dentist visits, attempting to dry laundry in this wet, wet weather and just generally catch up on things basically after a month's full on exam study.


Here are the partners - please do get in touch with your partner as soon as possible, chat about likes/dislikes/swap addresses etc.


If there are any problems, please contact me at  Kimberley@atkinson.org.nz


Kimberley and Jo


Creative Mama and Mrs A


Kimberley and Linny (lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com)


Jo and Tracy


Mel and Dotty's Daughter


(I've two partners seeing that we had an odd number of participants)



3 comments:

  1. That's a great pile of dishcloths you've got knit up. Thanks for organising the swap, I'll get in touch with Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fab I'm with you. I shall email at the weekend x

    ReplyDelete