Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 9 September 2017

Lemon Honey

I'm off to see Midnight Oil play tonight - one of those bands I've always wanted to see.
It has been garbage weather today- squawls all day long, sunny, then sideways rain, thunder, lightning. The cyclones, earthquakes and floods around the world are terrible - this winter has apparently seen the second highest amounts of rainfall here in Auckland. We are volcanic rock here, so the chances of flooding in this particular part of Auckand are very low...

A friend and I made lemon honey this morning. We used this recipe from Taste and tripled the recipe... It worked a treat! We whisked and whisked until thick.
We had to buy more eggs and get more lemons too. I always sterilise my jars in the oven. My lemon tree needs to produce more lemons! Marmalade up next!



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, that lemon honey looks delicious. Rubbish weather here today too, though I'm not complaining after seeing the devastation caused by the weather in other parts of the world, it's just terrible at the moment. I see I won your giveaway whilst I've been on holiday, very exciting, I shall drop you an email, thank you.

    ReplyDelete