Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 2 September 2017

the three things I'm knitting

I was up by 8am this morning, which is very early for me on a weekend. I got to 10.30am and thought "really? It's only 10.30am?".

I've spent the day planting brassica and weeding. Now it's raining and all the laundry is wet outside. And it's very cold too, so we've lit a fire! It's spring I guess!

I've also sat a lot on the couch and knitted these 3 things... I'll continue for a few hours tonight, interspersed with some uni note taking.

some socks for an ex-workmate.... such a pretty icy blue

My top - nearly finished one side...


 and the sock wool blanket keeps on growing...



2 comments:

  1. Loving your square blanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green top, and the sock wool blanket of course. I might have some sock wool remnants if you need more. Let me know if you would like me to check. It is cold and miserable here, too. Autumn unfortunately so not much good weather to look forward to. x

    ReplyDelete